Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Abby


Most mornings this is what I see out my bedroom window looking out towards the barn.



P1000751



There’s Abby waiting patiently for me to come down to the barn.  She’s such a sweet faithful cat. 



P1000752



It was even raining lightly this morning and she was still waiting.  If it’s raining too much she waits for me in the barn and greets me as I open the door.   But must mornings she’s out there sitting, waiting for me and then she walks with me to the barn for morning chores.  Her quiet companionship is such a joy to me.

3 comments:

  1. Your post brought to mind some more sweet memories of several barn cats I had the privilege of knowing while growing up. So many were just dumped by since it was a farm, and so many just didn't make it. But there were a few really special ones that blessed the heart! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cat is such a blessing. There is nothing sweeter than having a faithful companion who walks with you every day. Even in the rain she will wait for you. This is a very sweet post. Thank you for sharing.


    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is a serious cat, but she's very cute and beautiful. I hope to see more pictures of her.

    http://teflstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...